Just sharing some of my inconsequential lunch conversations with you... RSS  

Sunday, December 09, 2007

ASP.NET MVC: Handling Form Edit and Post Scenarios

Here's another great and clear post from Guthrie. All he has to post now is a scaffolding session and the most promised CTP. MVC was about to CTP last week, right? Did I missed it? I had this weekend reserved to it...

[update]

I didn't missed the CTP, just the postponing report:

Several people have pinged me [Scott Guthrie] asking for the download location of the ASP.NET 3.5 Extensions Preview. We were hoping to post it on the web Friday, but unfortunately found a late bug that we felt needed to be fixed. The team is working this weekend to sign off on the new build. We hope to be able to post it as soon as this is done - apologies for the delay
Arghh.... it's just like postponing Christmas....

[update II]

After the scaffolding demo, it will be fun to notice if a next demo will cover SubSonic - I'm curious about the ASP.NET commitment towards SubSonic.

No comments:

Development Catharsis :: Copyright 2006 Mário Romano