Just sharing some of my inconsequential lunch conversations with you... RSS  

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Vista (in)capable

One of the reasons I write this blog is to log what is relevant to me for future reference. Most of these are about cool technology, some about people, other about practices. Every now and then I have to log bad practices from Apple or Google. Today I'm afraid I have to blog about a Microsoft poor practice.

The Vista capable logo is a well covered subject, so I'll stick to the basics: Microsoft helped their friends from Intel by vowing as Vista Capable hardware that was clearly incapable of coping with Vista's hungry requests.

It's sad. Let's hope that the incapable lawyers/marketing at Microsoft that decided to stick that label and to defy EU sanctions return Microsoft's control to engineers. Ok, to executives that were once engineers...

No comments:

Development Catharsis :: Copyright 2006 Mário Romano