Just sharing some of my inconsequential lunch conversations with you... RSS  

Friday, December 01, 2006

The importance of Project Management Certification

I was just chatting with a customer this morning, an IT department manager on a large portuguese organization, when he mentioned how much he valued the project management certification process that is taking place on another consulting company that is working for them. I was glad to tell him that the consulting company where I work was one of the first ones to certify project managers at APOGEP, and remains one of the top portuguese companies on regard to certified managers.

This was the first time I felt the Project Management Certification was meaningful for a client. There will be a day in the future were Project Management Certification will be a must in most projects, no doubt about it. But after this morning, this day looks a lot closer :)

No comments:

Development Catharsis :: Copyright 2006 Mário Romano