Just sharing some of my inconsequential lunch conversations with you... RSS  

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

TechEd2006 Day 1 - Keynote

Day1 from TechEd 2006 is done.

I'm afraid I haven't seen much new stuff to tell you about, but day 1 is kind of an introduction.

My first session for today was:

KEY01: Windows Vista, the 2007 System and AJAX

The presentation was a normal marketing one. It would pass unnoticed except for the appearance of a 10 year old Microsoft certified girl from India showing a calculator she designed in C#. For most respect that I hold for that girl, I think it was somewhat paternalist and unnecessary.

A note for Hejlsberg presentation on Linq, a very efective one - man, the guy wrote a lot of coding without intellisense, and it mostly run with no errors! Eh, eh, eh, great!

No comments:

Development Catharsis :: Copyright 2006 Mário Romano