Just sharing some of my inconsequential lunch conversations with you... RSS  

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

In the defense of the blogosphere - take II

Here's another great reason for posting your blog: I find my blog as a great search portal for my domains of interest. Sometimes Google is just too wide. And what better domain of interest then the blog I posted my interests on? Ok, it will only work for me, naturally...


This concept can also work on a community level. I have a blogroll of people who's opinions I respect, and it is often from that blog community that some of the my view of this world is built upon. In that respect, FeedDemon is just an awesome tool. And so is google custom search and one of it's best implementation: searchdotnet.com.

No comments:

Development Catharsis :: Copyright 2006 Mário Romano