Here’s how to get Chrome 2:
- Download and run the Google Chrome Channel Changer (http://chromium.googlecode.com/files/chromechannel-2.0.exe).
- Click the circle next to the channel you want to get updates from.
- Click Update to save your choice.
- Click Close.
- In Google Chrome, click the wrench menu and choose About Google Chrome.
- Click Update Now to install the current channel's release.
- Restart Google Chrome.
It looks like Google is copying Microsoft’s versioning strategy: it really should be a 1.1 version…