Here’s a cool library: DotNetOpenAuth:
This C# library adds OpenID 2.0 Provider and Relying Party, OAuth Consumer and Service Provider, and InfoCard Selectorsupport to your web site both programmatically and through convenient drop-in ASP.NET controls. Use as much or little of the functionality as you want.
All downloads include both the library, samples, and tools to help you get started.
We use GIT for source control, click here to find out more
- Compiled library that adds support for your site visitors to login with their OpenIDs by just dropping an ASP.NET control onto your page. It's that easy. An AJAX-style login control is also included for a slick, streamlined user experience.
- Give your site members their own OpenIDs with the provider support included in this library.
- Sample relying party and provider web sites show you just how to do it.
- Easy access to all the functionality so you can customize how OpenID will operate on your site, whether you use ASP.NET or not.
- Classic ASP support
- Full support for custom extensions. Plus built-in support for Simple Registration, Attribute Exchange and PAPE.
- Works in partial trusted shared hosting environments.
- Support for web farms where state persistence, front-facing web servers and ASP.NET may not be standard or even available.
- OpenID 2.0 and 1.x
- OAuth 1.0 and 1.0a
- Superior support for multi-byte Unicode identifiers.
- Lots of security features
- 490+ unit tests to verify correctness.
- Library behind the OSIS OpenID interop testing
- About 1500 downloads per month. See who's using DotNetOpenAuth