Just sharing some of my inconsequential lunch conversations with you... RSS  

Sunday, September 09, 2007

I love when things appear on the right place

I use IE for most of my professional projects (at least for most of the testing), Firefox for most of my surfing, and occasionally Opera for some new features - the last one that seduce me was mouse gestures. Unfortunately we end up giving up on Opera as soon as sites start breaking - it's almost the case of the writing of this posting, that is proving blogspot, as most of us, are really not paying enough attention on Opera.

The great feature is speed dial. It's just in the place where you needed, and where I've never imagined it to be so useful.

Good for you, Opera. And congrats on the Opera Mini.

PS: I'm posting this on Firefox - the spell checker isn't working. Oh well...

No comments:

Development Catharsis :: Copyright 2006 Mário Romano