Just sharing some of my inconsequential lunch conversations with you... RSS  

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I hate closed systems!

I'm on holidays. And what's best about holidays? Getting to start those development projects that are really fun.

So yesterday was my time to start developing on my HPC 3300. I started with an "Hello World" app to test the 2008 beta 2 developing environment, tried to deployed it and got some dreadful "sorry, no certificates, no can do". Arghh!!!

It's probably just a question of configuration - at least I hope so. I'll start googling for the solution and post it here.

[update] here's what I need: Signing an Application During Day-to-Day Development


To Sign a C# or Visual Basic .NET application:

  1. In Solution Explorer, right-click the project, and then click Properties.

  2. Click the Devices tab.

  3. Select the Authenticode Signature check box.

  4. Click Select Certificate.

  5. Do one of the following:

  6. On the Authenticode Signing page, click OK.

No comments:

Development Catharsis :: Copyright 2006 Mário Romano