Just sharing some of my inconsequential lunch conversations with you... RSS  

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Changing a BizTalk RFID password

Arghhh, today I’ve made a rookie mistake! I’ve recovered some old virtual machines just to find out they both stopped working. It took me longer than it should…

I had noticed that the BizTalk RFID user’s password had changed, and remembered to change it on the BizTalk service identity. But I’ve forgot the obvious: the IIS app pools!

Yes, BizTalk RFID basically depends heavily on WCF and IIS, so we need a WebSite and corresponding app pool for each provider and process. Each of this boxes had some providers (LLRP + one per each interrogator we support) and a huge bunch of processes, so I had a busy afternoon…

No comments:

Development Catharsis :: Copyright 2006 Mário Romano