Just sharing some of my inconsequential lunch conversations with you... RSS  

Monday, November 09, 2009

First Google Wave Impressions

I’ve just received an invitation to Google Wave and I’ve being trying it out. Here’s a screenshot for future reference:

image 

Unfortunately I couldn’t get any of my geek friends online so I couldn’t experience the collaboration features. And Google Wave is not the kind of application that shines alone, so let’s wait for the first tête-à-tête to post about it. Until then the only thing worth mentioning is the Outlook look and the feel and the promise of open gadgets.

Hope to continue this post soon.

Thanks for the invitation, Pita :)

<update>

Just stared working with Pita. First impressions: it works, but at the present time we can’t figure out what to use it for :) IM? Social networking the FaceBook way? Pure collaboration?

</update>

No comments:

Development Catharsis :: Copyright 2006 Mário Romano