Just sharing some of my inconsequential lunch conversations with you... RSS  

Saturday, October 20, 2007

I hate when companies imposes their software

Why in the hell software like Adobe Reader tries to impose google toolbar? Why in hell's name do I have to put up with google toolbar, an add on that serves better google's interests than my own?

The other day I've experienced even a worse experience: I've installed Flash9 on a fresh installation, and with no question asked, google toolbar was silently installed. If this wasn't enough, IE7 started complaining about the newly installed toolbar. And as I refused to trust the toolbar IE7 kept whining, making browsing experience quite frustrating.

Please stop this, Adobe and google.

No comments:

Development Catharsis :: Copyright 2006 Mário Romano