Just sharing some of my inconsequential lunch conversations with you... RSS  

Saturday, October 13, 2007

An Open Letter to the Blogspot Team

Here's a nice idea from paddy:


Your editors for creating new posts and especially for creating comments just are not good enough! As a programmer I have to use external programs to highlight the syntax of code for a new post which is bad, but the list of usable tags in a comment field is so small that I am reduced to writing a program to parse indented code and spit out something that will look merely OK. Contrast Blogger editing with this which is available on Wikipedia. Blogger, catch up! - Paddy.

I visited his interesting blog after a comment from him on DevCatharsis making reference to the crappy code presentation on my template. The idea is to indent code as Wikipedia does, extending the tag <source/>.

No comments:

Development Catharsis :: Copyright 2006 Mário Romano