Just sharing some of my inconsequential lunch conversations with you... RSS  

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cleaning up my blog

My blog's had some annoying features:

  • too narrow to show code;
  • not a clear and simple design;
  • behind our corporate proxy some IE installations couldn't load it - as a matter of fact they could, but for some strange reason IE couldn't figure out that it was receiving a gzipped page;
  • on some strange planet alignments, some strange and uninvited artifacts just popped out;
I still have to:
  • setup label cloud
  • upload css for c# code highlighting
  • post a small image before each post
  • post a simple line after each post

Hope you like it.

[update]
Couldn't solve the problem with IE behind some my corporate proxy. Well, it worked whenever the proxy clears the version, but fails after the 2nd hit. Thank god for Firefox and Opera.

No comments:

Development Catharsis :: Copyright 2006 Mário Romano