Just sharing some of my inconsequential lunch conversations with you... RSS  

Friday, November 09, 2007

TechEd 2007 Barcelona

This year I failed TechEd. So this is what I get from here:

  • concurrency, declarative/functional, multi-paradigm, leveraging IL over CLR and DLR broader use of languages
  • Silverlight 1.1 multi-language/multi-OS support, RIA testing, UX
  • composition, Software+Services, PopFly
  • Metropolis analogy (SOA)
  • future directions on services + tooling + governance: Oslo
  • MSF (no, not Microsoft Solutions Framework, Microsoft Sync Framework)
  • Biztalk RFID (my new toy :)
  • Entity Framework
  • Windows Server 2008
Noticed I didn't elect VS2K8 on my list? It's on such a state of readiness I cannot consider it as news.

Is it me, or there is not much to present at Barcelona?

No comments:

Development Catharsis :: Copyright 2006 Mário Romano