Just sharing some of my inconsequential lunch conversations with you... RSS  

Monday, February 04, 2008

Abandonware

Some weeks ago, I asked if someone could find a Windows 1 and 2 image. I've just received a mail from a devCatharsis reader making reference to a great repository of great software: vetusware.com.

These abandonware repository is loaded with great old software, like:

  • Windows 1
  • Windows 2
  • Windows ...
  • CP/M
  • Linux 0.99
  • MS DOS 1.1
  • MS DOS ...
  • Netware
  • OpenGEM 4
  • OS/2 1
  • OS/2 ...
  • PC DOS
  • PC/GEOS 2

I was expecting to find DESQview and DESQview/X, but I didn't.

Thank Julian Smith for this great link!

[update]

Julian just sent me a another link to Windows (and other) screenshots: www.toastytech.com/guis/indexwindows.html.

Tanx again, Julian.

No comments:

Development Catharsis :: Copyright 2006 Mário Romano