Just sharing some of my inconsequential lunch conversations with you... RSS  

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

iPod Touch

Let me start by making it perfectly clear: I would never spend nearly 300€ on one of this. But if anyone out there is having trouble finding my Christmas present just stop, your problem is solved!

It's just soooooooooooo thin and cool. 8mm thin! It's sooooooo light. The usage experience is sooooo incredibly cool!

Now here's what I didn't like:

  • too well designed for fingers - the screen is always dirty;
  • too expensive for a phoneless iPhone - which is by the way too hyped for what it does;
  • too much closed (to developing) power to carry around - I would hate myself for carrying such a cool gadget where I couldn't put my hands on programmatically;
  • not mine;
We cannot compare this with my Zen Vision:M, but there's one thing I like better on the Zen: it seems impossible to make dirty the metal case.

Thank Nuno Ferreira for the demo :)

No comments:

Development Catharsis :: Copyright 2006 Mário Romano