Just sharing some of my inconsequential lunch conversations with you... RSS  

Saturday, December 22, 2007

World Domination Mad Plan

Whenever I have some doubts about the time I spend writing this techno rubish, I just go to Google Analytics and all the doubts just go away when I look at the reach capability of my poor and pathetic blog.

But after the initial great sensation, the data is sadly reveling: the world is not revolving at the same speed.

On one side there are regions like North America, Europe and Oceania where people can easily view my blog. On the opposite side stands Africa. And this is particularly sad for me, above all as Portuguese. Portugal, who on the past had the responsibility to open Africa's doors to the world, clearly didn't help to develop Africa as Africa needed.

Please don't get me wrong: all countries are very welcomed to devCatharsis, but if you permit me to post a Christmas wish, my wish will be that devCatharsis can get more hits from Africa. Particularly from countries where we, Portuguese, have more emotional, blood, cultural and language bounds. Countries like Cabo Verde, Guiné Bissau, São Tomé e Príncipe, Angola and Moçambique, and so many others that we lost count. And outside of Africa, Timor, Macau, Goa, Damão and Diu. And thank god for Brasil, who's devCatharsis development indicator can always keep me happy :)

[update]
Now that I think of it, Goa, Damão and Diu are very well represented on devCatharsis as part of modern India. Well done!

No comments:

Development Catharsis :: Copyright 2006 Mário Romano